"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Saturday, May 28, 2011

1000 Word Contest Deadline

Tomorrow is the last day to take part in the "1000 Words" contest. I will accept submissions as long as they are dated by May 29.
Thank you to all of the entrants so far. I am honored to have your interest and support on my blog. Remember, I will post a winning submission by June 6, 2011.
I wish you the best of luck with the contest, as well as success in all your writing endeavors. I'm enjoying some time with family and friends. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend.
In the meantime, what projects are you working to complete?

6 comments:

anthony stemke said...

Have a great time with your people.
I am writing a fitness article; my spouse is working on a YA novel.

Bethe77 said...

Have a wonderful wekend Sylvia.
Just catching up on life after being away for half the month.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

Ooh sounds like quite a challenge. Good luck everyone :O)

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Jenni Merritt said...

Have a great weekend Sylvia!

Right now I am a in a post cupcake coma from my son's first birthday. Who knows how long that will last ;)

Denise Covey said...

Hi Sylvia. I'm so sorry. I fully intended to write for this one but completely missed the deadline. Just too busy!

Denise<3