"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Monday, August 29, 2011

Free Muse Online Writer's Conference

I only recently heard of this free online writing conference and have no personal experience with them.  As always, PLEASE read guidelines carefully before registering or sharing your work.



The Muse Online Writers Conference is affiliated with the award-winning sites and Writer's Digest Top 101 Writing Sites: The MuseItUp Club & Apollo's Lyre & MuseItUp Publishing. Registrations are now open but please bookmark and come back often for details on how to register for a pitch session this year.

No matter where you live, what you write, at what point you are in your writing career, you'll find a workshop that fits your needs during the weeklong conference. 
No hidden costs. This conference is FREE, but we do ask for donations to help support this site and our cause - to continue offering you FREE workshops each year.

If you know more about this conference, please share your experience and concerns.

5 comments:

shelly said...

Sounds good. I'll have to check this out. Thanks for the info.

Heather said...

This sounds like an excellent opportunity. I hadn't heard about it. Thank you for featuring it!

Margo Lerwill said...

Several of these topics sounded too good to pass up. I'm registered!

The link to the free Portable MFA last week and now this. I owe you, Sylvia!

KM Nalle said...

Oh! I'll have to check this out. Thanks!

Margo Lerwill said...

Hi, Sylvia. I decided to thank you with an award on my blog. (I notice it's one you don't have on your award page...yet!)