"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And the Winners are...


A special thank you to Jody Hedlund and Dorothy Love for giving away a copy of their amazing books.

The winners are...

1. Sheri - The Doctor's Lady
2. Abby - Beyond All Measure

Congratulations to the winners! The authors are looking forward to sending you your book. Please visit their website to contact them about your free copy.

Until next time....Happy Writing!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congratulations guys!

Abby Fowers said...

Fun! Congratulations to the winners!

Misha Gerrick said...

Ooh congrats to the winners! I'm so jealous. ;-)

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winners. Great site! I am a new follower. Saw your request on Author C. I hope you'll visit and follow my blog. Trying to hit 1000. I write book reviews and stories about my crazy life.
http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com and on face book at http://www.facebook.com/MyLife.OneStoryataTime
Thanks, Donna