Wednesday, June 27, 2012
20 Quotes of Inspiration
1. "Trust your hopes not your fear."-Marion Harper Jr.
2. "Try. If you don't come to bat, you can't get a hit"- Robert Ulrich
3. "Nothing important was ever achieved without somebody taking a chance."- Author Unknown
4. "Failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts"- George F. Tilton
5. "We all have more powers and abilities than we think we have. Use them, for the good"- From "Better Living"
6. "The will to keep trying is often the difference between success ad failure"-Davie Sarnoff
7. "Rejection is not Fatal"- Author Unknown
8. "A writer needs the industry of an ant, the creativity of a kitten and the hide of an armadillo."- Author Unknown
9. "Life is a poem keep it in the present tense."-Sherrel Wigal
10. "Women with clean houses do not have finished books."-Joy Held
11. "Perseverance succeeds long after talent recedes." -Author Unknown
12. "No Writer's Block!!" -Author Unknown
13. "If you can dream it, you can achieve it." Author Unknown
14. "Dreams become reality when intentions become action." -Author Unknown
15. "It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous."-Robert Benchley
16. "Writing can teach us the dignity of speaking the truth."-Natalie Goldberg
17. "The most improbable tales can be made believable, if your reader through his sense, feels certain that he stands at the middle of events." -Robert Benchley
18. "All writing comes by the grace of God."-Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. " Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead."- Gene Fowler
20. "The six golden rules of writing: Read, Read, Read, and write, write, write, write."-Ernest Gaines
What quotes inspire you? I'd like to hear them.