"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

You Ask the Agent...

Hey awesome followers! 

As many of you know, I conduct interviews for several newspapers and magazines. I'm working on a "Literary Agents Answer Your Questions" series, and I'd love to ask the questions and get the answers you want the most.

So, here's your chance to ask everything you've wanted to know. You can request to hear from specific agents or agencies, to cover specific genres, and any other questions or criteria you want to learn more about. Share them here!

Which agents would you like to hear from, and what do you want to ask them?

2 comments:

Sylvia Ney said...

Nobody wants to talk to an agent? ;-)

Remembering Grace said...

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I might be intimidated at a real live agent.

I'm completely surprised that no one has jumped in here, though!

I followed a few agents on Twitter, and then unfollowed them... Like I said, I was too intimidated.

But thank you so much for the offer, I really do appreciate it.

:)