"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Monday, December 9, 2013

7 Common Fears and Advice for Writers

I'm making a guest appearance today at Nicole's Write Me a World.

I hope you have a chance to stop by and comment on my post 7 Common Fears and Advice for Writers. The article is based in part on my own experience and in part on interviews I have completed with agents and editors.

Feel free to let me know if there are any questions you want answers to, problems you need advice for, or agents and editors you want to hear from in my future posts and articles.

HAPPY WRITING!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for stopping by to share all this great advice!!

Empty Nest Insider said...

I'm heading over to Nicole's!

Julie

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Already went. Good post.

Sylvia Ney said...

Thanks! I'm definitely guilty of the first three on that list. While all of these fears, or doubts, creep up from time to time the first three have been the ones I struggle with the most. Luckily, I've had a great support group in my family, friends, readers, and the blogging community. Thank you all for the continued comments and encouragement!

Kimberly said...

I'm going to go check that out right now.

Margo Kelly said...

I loved your post over at Nicole's blog. Nicely done! :)

Sylvia Ney said...

Thanks Margo!