"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ask the Agents II

It's May and the newest issue of Southern Writer's magazine is available. Along with some really great articles on the craft, you can find the second installment of my series "Ask the Agent". In this issue, I talk with four agents to find the answers to some of the questions authors ask most often.

If you enjoy these interviews (starting on page 16) you can find the first part of my agent series in the March issue.

To learn more about this magazine or to order a copy, please visit: http://www.southernwritersmagazine.com/

How are your manuscripts or other projects coming along? Are you reading any great books and magazines?

5 comments:

Sheena-kay Graham said...

Slowly but determined to get back on track.

LittleCely said...

A have a few projects I'm just starting to work on again. And at the moment I'm almost finished with Divergent which is a better read than I thought it would be. =D

LittleCely's Blog

The Silver Fox said...

I'm trying to get into the swing of things, blogging-wise, before attempting any larger projects.

Stephanie Bird said...

We shared the A to Z challenge, so you know I did a lot of writing, in the form of blog posts, during the month of April. I didn't know about "Southern Writers" magazine. I would love to read your series on what agents have to say. Thanks for providing a link to the magazine. In terms of my writing writing, I am just getting back to my novel. I have some fresh new ideas for a new chapter, introducing and fleshing out a character that was only previously mentioned. I'm excited to see where this will go.

Nicole said...

What a neat series! I'm in the heart of the sequel for my most recent series, so I'm just writing away. ;)