"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

NaWriMo - Day 5

Today I created an acknowledgements page (564 words), continued work on chapter one (2,279 words), and continued work on chapter two (524 words). Total word count for Day five – 3,367.

I'm hoping to get as much done as possible before Thanksgiving week. My kids will be out of school for that whole week, and I know the visits with friends and family will be welcome interruptions to my writing time.

Don't forget to enter my NaWriMo challenge and giveaway so that we can help encourage each other. Click the picture in the column to the right for more details.

What projects are you working to complete? If you're competing in NaWriMo, let us know how it's going.

2 comments:

Sheena-kay Graham said...

I'm working on two nano projects and gearing up to finish up a freelance working project and to start a few others.

Rebecca M. Douglass said...

No NaNo here--I'm editing last year's novel (finally--I had a bit of a backlog!). Also bringing out a book at the end of the month, so I thought it might be best not to start another novel quite yet :D