"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island." - Walt Disney

Thursday, November 13, 2014

NaWriMo - Days 11, 12, 13, and More Prizes

Days 11, 12, and 13 – Began chapters nine, ten, and eleven, sent proposal and samples to the editor I met at the conference on Saturday, added information to my acknowledgements page, and continued work on chapters fourteen and fifteen. Total word count for days eleven through thirteen: 6,725 words.

Don't forget to enter my NaWriMo challenge and giveaway so that we can help encourage each other. Click the picture in the column to the right for more details. AND thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor, I am adding a few more prizes to my NaWriMo challenge. Sorry for the fuzzy picture. I'll attempt a better one when I'm not so tired. There is a flash drive, another journal, dictionary, thesaurus, hand bookends, notecards with notecard binder, pen with words, coffee mug, green tea packets, candles and candle holders, bookmark, pencil binder, AND a copy of Writing 21st Century Fiction written by Donald Maass.

How are your projects progressing?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to find you! Awesome job so far. I'm working to complete my NaNo project, but I only have about 3,000 words so far. I don't think I'm going to make it :-(

Texas Gulf Coast Writers said...

It's amazing how much you get done!

Gaurav said...

moon in the 5th house means that the person will be very emotional and sensitive. The 5th house in Vedic astrology represents a severe.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this informative content. It’s a really good article. Buying a home in Idaho The 6 most important repairs to make before selling your house are discussed in detail, and some quick tips on what you should fix first in a house first.